Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 4 October 2013

Just wanted to point out ... THE VAMPS ARE NUMBER ONE!

So my prediction came true! The vamps are being played everywhere right now from Radio One to a full feature show on MTV, it's mad. There cool aren't they?! I can't believe they got to number one, from You tube to a number one single, wow. Just take that in the awesomeness of You tube right there. I wished they were a little more indie but beggar can't be choosers, some of there songs I really can't out of my head from summer in the city. I tell you now they are a must to see live!

In other news... I never got to see Paramore. I had no one to go with -_-, I would have gone by myself if it was a bit closer but it was all the way in Wembely and it would have been a massive concert. I heard it was amazing, but they will come back i'm sure and there will be no stopping me when they do!

Comment if you have seen Paramore on their self titled tour, or if your a fan of the Vamps! let me know :D


Peacey outy  x x x x x x


1 comment:

  1. Yes you're back!! Loving the new design, The vamps have done so well!! It shows that anything is possible if you put your blood, sweat and tears into it! :D

    ReplyDelete